Lalabu Soothe Shirt

June 01, 2015





Hi loves! I'm super excited to share this outfit - it's one of my go-to's lately since Kangaroo care (aka baby-wearing) is officially my new favorite thing. I paired my Lalabu soothe shirt with a denim skirt from Old Navy for a "I'm totally a mom, but I can look put together" look ;) I love how the Panama hat compliments my espadrilles! Make sure to check out my link above - these shoes come in 3 different colors and are only $19! I've been wearing them on repeat. Total summer steal...

Also, a quick note to my moms or mommy-to-be's on Kangaroo Care. I literally put my baby into this soothe shirt and she falls asleep immediately! I always heard that as a mom you can never get anything done because baby will want to be held all the time (like that's a bad thing?!) but I literally have not had this problem at all because I just wear my baby to do everything - besides cook... haha but she gets daddy time while I cook dinner. However, grocery shopping, mall-walking, laundry doing, even watching TV, I get to have my sweet babe right close to my heart, right where she belongs!

11 comments:

  1. so cute

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very cool. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing a lot about this top and I wish I knew about it before the little one arrived. Now she is already six weeks; do you think it will still be worth purchasing the top or is it mainly for the first few weeks only? I think its just such a great thing to have!
    xx
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so so happy! She's so tiny! You look great!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW did you just have a baby?? You look incredible!

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so effortless! I love the hat. what a gorgeous little one.

    Xo Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so darling! love her little head poking out!
    kelsey malie

    ReplyDelete
  8. all that hair!! so cute!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I hope all is well. I can't wait to see more photos of that little cute pie.

    XoXo,
    Nicole
    http://www.nicole-kelly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...