Guest Post: Simply Classy Cassie

May 29, 2015

Hey Everyone! I'm Cassie and I blog over at Simply Classy!  I'm a first time momma and blogger living in Los Angeles, CA!  I'm so excited to be guest posting for Elle this week!  I have adored her blog for quite a while and I am BEYOND excited to see her little angel! :)  I just know she is going to be the best momma!







I hope you all will come see what I'm all about at Simply Classy & you can always check me out on Instagram

Hope y'all have an amazing day! 

XOXO Cassie

(outfit details can be found here & here)

3 comments:

  1. so pretty ;-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guest post! You are a doll - and I love that outfit :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie looks amazing, love her leopard clutch!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...