Bloggers Who Budget | Stripe Love

April 19, 2015

Wearing: Motherhood Maternity maxi dress c/o (similar non maternity option here, and several linked below) | Old Navy denim vest | Tory Burch 'Miller' sandals | Dolce Vita bag c/o | Joyiia 'Sol' necklace c/o | InPink 'Spotlight Rhinestone' bracelet c/o


Hi loves! Today the #BloggersWhoBudget are back this month styling our favorite take on stripes! While black and white or navy and white are my favorite stripe combos, I decided to style this colorful striped Motherhood Maternity dress for a change. It is super lightweight, and very soft, so it makes this last month of pregnancy very doable and stylish! I paired it with a denim vest for a change since I feel like all I've been wearing lately is a maxi dress with sandals.

In other news, who was able to snag some Lilly Pulitzer for Target?! I found a few things online Saturday night, then was able to snag a couple things in stores Sunday morning!
I hope you had an amazing weekend. Be sure to check out the other girls' #BloggersWhoBudget 'Stripe Love' looks, and have a fabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. All I want to do is wear maxi dresses too! You look adorable and I'm jealous that you were able to get so much Lilly! The rest of us failed!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I look half as good as you when I am prego. Those colors look so good on you too.
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fashionista prego.. i love the whole look..


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look amazing! I hope to look half as good as you do when I'm pregnant!
    I just started following on GFC, I really like your style & blog!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest!!! Your bump rocks stripes very well. :) Hope you're feeling great, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that chevron maxi dress. You look like spring perfection in this!

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful maxi! You're looking great!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are gorgeous!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...