Maxi Moment (or month)

April 20, 2015




Hi loves! Happy Tuesday! Today I'm back with a fairly simple combo - a long black dress and cognac accessories! Never underestimate the power of any sort of black dress. I could style this with a blush pink kimono for a more bohemian feel, or I could pair it with a denim jacket or vest! Since the weather is so gorgeous, I just styled it with a statement necklace from InPink.com and my Tory Burch staples! Make sure to check out the fabulous non-maternity styles I've found above! xo.


8 comments:

  1. I love maxis! You look so wonderful! Love the accessories too :)

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute photos ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl! love this maxi and your TB bag

    http://beautymatcher.com/true-beauty-tuesday-happy-medley/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maxi dresses. The turquoise necklace also adds an elegant touch. You look so polished and chic.

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic maxi
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in that lovely dress! I found your blog through Life of Meg. I host a fashion kink up every Wednesday (now live) it would be great if you could stop by :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that necklace!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...