Go-To Outfit

December 22, 2015





Hi loves! I'm quickly sharing an outfit I wore last weekend! This is my go-to ensemble for the craziness of Christmas and the holidays coming up! I love this plaid Land's End vest SO much, and there are lots of sizes available. It's so incredibly soft and warm (it's a down vest) and goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe, so it's been on serious repeat. I love the matching red shoes with it, and the stripes to throw in a bit of trendy print-mixing. 

Hope you are all doing well! Come back tomorrow night and share your PJ's style with us for #SpotlightWeekly!


3 comments:

  1. Love that vest! Your shoes go perfect with this outfit :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great casual and "go-to" outfit! You're looking so pretty!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    Merry Christmas!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...