Desert Casual

February 21, 2016

Wearing: Target sweater | similar shorts | Target sandals | Alex & Ani bracelets | Taudrey nameplate necklace c/o

Happy Monday, loves! A few things - these photos are sooooo over-exposed but the timing for the shoot just didn't work out! Life happens. Either way, this is something I wore this past weekend, and it was super comfortable and lightweight for Saturday errands! This Target top is super comfy and absolutely on sale right now! It also comes in gray. I feel like the sand color of this warranted a desert background, so that explains the desert-y look! 

Also, I bought these gladiator wrap sandals last week and I haven't taken them off since! I'm super in love with how comfy they are, but I've worn them with a few dresses, these shorts, and even some cropped jeans. They're only $19.99 and you definitely need them for this summer!


7 comments:

  1. Such a great casual combo, so simple but sometimes, just the only one that you need to feel comfy in! :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I envy your ability to wear shorts right now. Will the day EVER come when I can see the sun and wear shorts again?! What did that silly groundhog say again?! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your desert vibes, so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit girl! Have a wonderful weekend <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of Bracelets for Girls online at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...