A Day in the Life of a SAHM

February 19, 2016

Hello, loves! Motherhood post here - many of you know, I am a teacher, but currently I'm staying home with my first child, Grace. I am so thankful to be able to spend this time with her and do my best not to take anything for granted.

Today I'm sharing a day in the life of a stay-at-home mama, and some products that help make my life a little easier/more glamorous!
Our typical day

Wake up, nurse, and cuddle - (I miss her at night!)

Eat breakfast - oatmeal for me, banana for her!

Playdate/Park/Music class - Grace is super social these days, and at this age she loves to hang out with her little friends, go to music class, or just look at the birds in the park! She is always wearing a new outfit or cute new shoes! These Classic Dot moccasins are so darling, and basically match everything in her wardrobe! There are tons of colors, and the quality is amazing. I love that these shoes are soft and moldable so her sweet little feet look stylish, but feel comfortable too! If you are interested in ordering any, use this code: LIVING10 for 10% off! :)
Lunch/Grocery shopping - When you're a mama, you are always on the lookout for a good place to hang out without spending tons of money. Target/Whole Foods are my go-to's! They may or may not know me by name! ;) I almost always baby wear with either a Tula or Pavo Textiles wrap!

Playtime at home - Gracie and I love to work on her crawling/pulling up to stand, read all the books, and play with things in the house that are not toys - I've noticed she gets sick of her toys pretty quick, however, her new favorite thing is her Little Teether necklace! Every time I wear her or she starts to put her fingers in her mouth from her teeth bothering her, I'll offer her this necklace and she looooooves chewing on it! I highly recommend one of these as a baby shower gift or gift for a new mama!

These stylish little Trumpette socks below match our wrap and teething necklace and we're pretty much in love with them!
Short power nap! (I try to get stuff done around the house, but usually end up snoozing with her!)

Dinner - J usually watches the baby when he gets home from work while I cook! He loves to read her stories - books are her favorite. (Lucy Darling Shop book)
Bedtime - the days go by super fast, and each night I pray over her and thank God that she's mine. The past 9months have gone by wayyyyy too fast, so I just try to take it a day at a time knowing these moments are fleeting! 

I have serious respect for working mamas. I seriously don't think there are enough hours in day! Are any of you moms? Do you stay home or work? 



6 comments:

  1. Her cute little gold moccasins! How cute. Baby shoes are the cutest <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a four month old and am working but am seriously considering staying at home. I hate that I only get to see him for a couple hours a day.
    Can I ask where your leggings are from in the last picture? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby girl is so precious! I love the little booties she has on too!!!
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...