Plum Perfect

November 22, 2015






Hi beautiful ladies! Thank you for stopping by today! I am sharing a casual, chic outfit that works for pretty much any occasion. I threw this together in like two minutes because I was rushing to get out of the house but I have to say I'm very pleased with the outcome! 

I adore this black bag (which is an AMAZING Rebecca Minkoff knock-off from Forever 21 (only $22) and several colors! I think it matches perfectly with my black lace-up flats. We all know lace-up flats are super popular right now, so grab a few for yourself! They're comfortable and stylish with dresses, jeans, skirts, pretty much everything! Have a great day, and happy shopping!

Thank you so much for reading!



5 comments:

  1. so great look ; -)))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic hat and bag! I like the way that you've styled this outfit a lot!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute combo! The plaid shirt is a great touch!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you dressed up your grey dress with the plaid flannel! It adds the perfect fall touch to the look!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, love the hat. I wish I could rock a pair of laceup flats like you.

    Brian
    https://davisbe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...