Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 65: Fall Scarves

November 05, 2014





The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is Fall Scarves! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Jaclyn of Sharing My Sole! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Joules of Style By Joules. Her orange and black outfit from last week's link-up is super fall-ish! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring Favorite Sweaters as our spotlight trend since next week Halloween! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!




<!— end InLinkz script --

20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Great scarf and bag!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of the scarf and that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 of you are sporting the most beautiful plaid scarves. I especially love yours and that amazing vest also. What a gorgeous layered Fall look, Elle. Pleasure linking up as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scarf! Such a perfect layered look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf and the vest. Very nice mix. All three looks are gorgeous.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the plaid scarves!! I also love the way you wear it, I think I wear mine the wrong way haha!!
    www.rootedinsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scarf is gorgeous, love it with the all black outfit!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been on the fence about getting that scarf or not, and I now I wish I had! It looks fab on you!

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mixing of plaids:) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that scarf and it looks even better paired with that vest, what a cute outfit.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mixing the plaid scarf with the plaid vest- cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your plaid! Plaid is perfect for fall and that scarf is amazing!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the plaid on plaid! The scarf you are wearing today is gorgeous!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought that exact scarf when it was still 90 degrees out, and I couldn't stomach wearing it yet! But I'm glad I bought it despite the weather at the time, bc it really is wonderful! Love how you paired it with more plaid! Looks great!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that plaid scarf; it looks so warm and cozy -- definitely a fall/winter essential item! Thanks for the link-up. I'm a new follower of you through GFC and Bloglovin if you'd like to check out my site as well. Have an awesome weekend!

    http://ashcatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that scarf!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the perfect link up for this weather. Love it! - J
    2 Girls in 2 Cities

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...