Bloggers Who Budget | Mad for Plaid

November 16, 2014




Hi ladies! We're featuring plaid as our Bloggers Who Budget theme this month! Plaid is such a winter staple! I love that there are so many colors and types of prints! Below I've shown the outfit details and photos of four different fabulous outfits from last week featuring plaid! Let me know which is your favorite!


Outfit 1: Old Navy flannel (similar) | Macy's vest (similar) | Paige denim | Michael Kors heels (similar)| J.Crew necklace | Antebellum Baubles bracelet c/o | Target watch (save/spend) | Similar bag





Bloggers Who Budget Link-Up Details: The Bloggers Who Budget ladies would like you to join in on the fun every 3rd Monday of the month, starting 8 AM EST! The BWB link-up is all about sharing how you shop on a budget. Each month will have a theme, which will be announced ahead of time. We want YOU to join in the fun of styling something around our monthly themes & can’t wait to see it!

Want to join the BWB link-up? The third Monday of each month at 8 AM EST, you can head to any one of our blogs to link-up your post. We kindly ask that you please follow all of our blogs (via Bloglovin’, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram!). Also, please provide a link to this in your post or add the button below to your blog. If you tweet, please use the hashtag #BloggersWhoBudget.

Click after the break to link-up!

Four Favorites Linkup




13 comments:

  1. The blanket scarf is my favorite but they are all great!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of your plaid dresses! Such a fun and unique way to wear this trend!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely don't own enough plaid - I have my eye on a plaid dress right now though and I think I have to get it. This is a sign :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with plaid and I have been stocking my closet with it this season... I love all of these looks!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is outfit #1. The red vest picks up the bit of red in the blouse and the shoes add another pop. I also really like the statement necklace!
    http:// www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plaid is most certainly a staple this time of the year! Everyone here looks fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration and for hosting the link-up!

    -Katie

    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome pics; -))

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creativity how you incorporate plaid in outfits without it becoming too much.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute looks! Love your red puffer vest look so much!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow girl, you really know how to pull of plaid! So many cute and chic outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I love aaaaaall of these looks! And what a great group of bloggers - just added a bunch to my Bloglovin' feed. Thanks for hosting!!

    XOXO, Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your plaid scarf!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh love all of the plaid! Such a fall/winter staple. Thanks for hosting the link-up!

    xo

    kels
    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...