Plaid Poncho

November 08, 2015





Hi loves! Happy Monday. I'm sharing a Fall outfit featuring my favorite print mixing combo: stripes and plaid. This cozy scarf is one of the many I have in my winter collection! I just need the temps to drop a tiny bit more before I can start full force wearing one every day. It seemed like a no brainer to throw some brown riding boots and a brown felt hat to top off the look.

I love this striped dress from Old Navy not only for it's flattering shape, but also because it has a low scoop neck so I can pull it down to nurse my baby. We moms are all about practical chic. That's an official style term, right?

Have a fabulous rest of your day, and thank you so much for stopping by and reading!
  

5 comments:

  1. Love that poncho. Especially with the striped dress! What a great combination of prints :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute, I love the mix of prints
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poncho was a great and colourful choice to add to this casual outfit. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect poncho... Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is perfect and the boots are so on trend! Love your look

    Anna
    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...