#StyleHuntersLoveMaryKay

December 08, 2014


Happy Monday ladies!! Today I wanted to quickly share a beauty look with you! Now, I'm no beauty blogger, so bear with me! My beauty routine is very simple, and that goes for the holidays as well! I love beauty products that simply add to natural beauty rather than covering up my face with lots of cakey make-up. I used Mary Kay products to put together this neutral look.

I typically powder my face, put a little concealer under my eyes, and then apply some blush to my cheeks, usually in a pink-ish hue. For this look I left my eyes pretty soft looking, other than this gold liquid eyeliner (which would go perfect with sequins for a holiday party!) I finished the look off with a bold lip and some sheer lip gloss from Mary Kay to make them really stand out!

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great brand. You are very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice ;-)
    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeup! I'm loving that lip shade!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love this brand, high quality and perfect colors.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...