Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 69: Red/Green

December 10, 2014




Hi ladies! I am sharing a warm, cozy winter outfit today! This Chicwish sweater is one of my favorites because it is long and super heavy material, so I don't need to wear a jacket with it! (At least in our 50 degree winter weather!) I paired it with my favorite Pink Blush maternity leggings - although I linked to my favorite non-maternity leggings from Nordstrom above too - and  these boots from DSW. Over the knee boots are super in right now, so I jumped at the chance to partner with DSW through People Style Watch!

I'm also styling my favorite watch of the season from Daniel Wellington! If you want to get one of these for someone special in your life, or just yourself - you can use this code for an awesome discount: holiday_livingincolorstyle. You'll get 15% off all products at Daniel Wellington! You can also receive free shipping worldwide, and free gift wrapping when you purchase an extra strap!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is Red/Green! Inspired by the holidays of course :) Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Becky of The Pumpkin Spot! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Tracy of It's Mostly About Fashion. Her outfit from last week's link-up is darling! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are styling your favorite looks featuring holiday party style in honor of the upcoming holiday! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.


<!— end InLinkz script -->

11 comments:

  1. That sweater is so great and the colour suits you perfectly!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green sweater! I have been eying it for a while now and just haven't pulled the trigger. After seeing it on you I think I need to, if they still have it!

    Adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect sweater! I have been loving this color for the fall. I have a similar one but it is shorter without the split hem and now I am wishing it was like yours... ;)

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature this week! I love the rich green color of that sweater and it is a really great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting what a great theme for this week :)
    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater! I saw similar one on a different blog and love that color!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors of your sweater and bag together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous green sweater! I love the handbag you paired with this look!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great outfit! The sweater is a lovely colour and I love the bracelet, watch, and bag!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing, and adoring that oversized sweater.

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...