Vegan & Eco-Friendly Baby Registry Guide

January 30, 2017

*Gugu Guru sponsored this post, however, all reviews and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.

I'm stoked to be sharing these registry ideas with you! I've put lots of hard work, along with Gugu Guru, to curate some amazing eco-friendly products for the new mom and baby! I actually found each of these through an amazing baby registry site called Gugu Guru.

Gugu Guru is a baby registry website that specifically targets mom and baby's lifestyle because we all know that baby products are not one size fits all! Some caregivers prefer to bottle feed, while others exclusively breastfeed. Some caregivers want a crib, while others prefer a bassinet or co-sleeper. It all just depends on lifestyle. The products on Gugu Guru's site are curated by parents and experts in the baby industry!

It's so easy to navigate too, all you do is answer some questions about what you think your experience during baby's first year may be. The questionnaire ask everything from sleeping plans, feeding plans, to specific personalizations and then the list of products is curated for you! I also love that it's completely private and only those who have your unique link (once your registry is published) can view it. I'm all about protecting information and privacy. 

The products above are all things that are available through Gugu Guru, so check them out, and if you're a new or expecting mama or caregiver, be sure to check out Gugu Guru, it's completely FREE!

Product Links From Top to Bottom:
Adorable Mitz dino spike dress with spikes made from recycled plastic

G is loving her new Stokke high chair! It's one of the best baby products I've ever used, honestly. It was easy to assemble, and so incredible to clean - no crevices or pesky fabrics. I'm so happy Gugu Guru helped me discover it!

SUPER EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have a super exciting announcement!!! Are you ready?!?! ..........................................................

I am completely rebranding my blog and its' look! It's been so LONG since I've updated it.  The logo, the content, the platform...I've actually been blogging since 2012. Some of you know me as a fashion blogger, that's how I got started! Then since having Grace and becoming vegan, I've transitioned more into lifestyle content and I honestly can't tell you much I enjoy writing about these things. I NEVER saw myself as someone who would share recipes in the blog world, but it's one of the things I enjoy doing most! I plan on having the site go live sometime this week so be sure to look out for it! I hope you love it as much as I do :) Also, if you want, you can take a look at my Instagram Stories, and view a sneak peek there!

As always, thank you so much for reading and for following along!

xo. L

28 comments:

  1. It is always astonishing to me when clothes are made from recycled plastic . . . these are all such great items

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great items here! Excited to see the new re-branded site! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many adorable things! my friend is having a baby soon so I will def keep this in mind! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post girly!!

    xo Olivia
    WWW.HELLOOLIVIABLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab registry, looks like tons of great items. Also, congrats on a new look...you've been at this a while now, so encouraging to see all you've accomplished. Can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major congrats on starting the rebrand. I cannot wait to see what it looks like when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my favorite brands. I've heard such great things about that Stokke high chair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for your rebranding! I think blogs should evolve with the writer, part of the growing process. Also love this content!! I love the stokke high chair, SO STYLISH. Also love Finn and Emma clothes. We have a couple pjs for the kids from there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting about your rebranding! Congratulations. She is so beautiful. I love reading about new baby products.
    Andrea Snow
    snowbyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great baby picks and I cannot wait to see your rebrand!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that highchair! Such great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful concept! Some amazing ideas here!

    Can't wait to see you unveil your rebrand! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh like all of my friends are expecting right now so I'm definitely bookmarking this for when it comes time to give them gifts!
    XO Amanda | www.glitterandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such great baby picks! I should show this to my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great baby picks! I will def have to show to my friend whos expecting!

    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner
    www.thehouseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this!! I am all about sustainability and being eco-conscious. Congratulations on the rebranding! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks! And we LOVE Green Toys & Finn + Emma!!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect timing I have 2 showers coming up and these gifts looks great!

    Channing

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many great, eco-friendly products! I think that highchair is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok that onesie is hilarious and now I want to buy it for one of my friend's who are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think I need that high chair for my daughter! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...