Five Mommy & Me Outfits To Recreate This Fall

October 30, 2016

Mommy and me is kind of our thing. I'm super thankful that I was able to have a daughter, but don't think for one second that if I had a boy I wouldn't match him, haha! It was total coincidence that we had these matching outfits - I didn't buy them all in one trip with the purpose of these photos - don't you love when that happens?! So here you go, five mommy and me outfits we've styled over the past year. (You technically get six because this one counts too!)
MY OUTFIT: Similar skirt | exact top



G'S OUTFIT: Carter's skirt c/o | similar top (her's is from Zara but I couldn't find it online!) | See Kai Run shoes c/o




Here are five of my favorite outfits that G and I have worn in the past year! (All outfits are linked in the posts below!)


Let me know if you and your children decide to recreate any of these! I would love to see them!
xo. L

18 comments:

  1. Too cute girls!! Loved these matching outfits. :)

    https://lartoffashion.com/why-do-you-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the plaid with white skirts!!! omg I need to recreate with Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with those coordinating plaids! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! matching outfits always look so cute. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two are just the cutest!

    xx,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I just can't even handle this! my little girl has such a mind of her own I don't think she'd ever dress like me. but this is too cute for words! xoxo / According to Blaire

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya'll are too cute!! Love the matching outfits!

    Karen
    LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the prettiest!!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are beautiful! You both look so adorable!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are so precious, absolutely love your matching skirts!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny
    @baileyschwartz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the cutest!!! I love the matching plaid outfits!
    xo,
    Laura
    Styled Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can NOT wait to match my little girl too!!! She'll be here in January. Is a newborn too little to match with lol!?! Love these cute outfit ideas!

    xo,
    Alice at Lone Star Looking Glass

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness little mama. These photos are just beautiful and sweet. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these!! Im always looking for cute mommy and me ideas. They dont really make any cute matching outfits so I love finding clothes for my little that look similar to mine. Those pumpkin patch outfits...are my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...