Easter Basket Ideas for Babies and Toddlers

March 24, 2016

Hey loves! Today I'm sharing some quick easy things you can stuff into an Easter basket! Not only am I a total health freak (yeah, candy? Not happening...) I also believe in buying practical gifts for kiddos! Besides a 10 month old isn't going to want candy anyway, they want things they can play with.

I stuffed a cute book (Grace is a total bookworm) some Acure Organics sunscreen and sunglasses for summertime, a darling, pink swimsuit from Little Me, a pair of sandals, and a sun hat in there!

I also included a little lovey from Apple Park Organic Farm Buddies and a Smiling Tree wooden stacking toy. I prefer all of Grace's toys to be free of harmful chemicals, so wooden and organic cotton are always my choice!
Love this "If I Were a Rabbit..." book from Jellycat. Grace already has the "If I Were a Poodle..." and "If I Were a Puppy..." ones and they are her absolute favorite. Anything that is touch 'n feel is fair game for this little lady!

I also added a few bows to add to her collection from Bana Bean - they empower little ones through their subscription boxes for hair accessories!

Seriously though I'm in love with the wooden stacker toy. It's personalized with her name on it <3 and it smells divine! I put everything out on my favorite, soft and cozy Tula blanket because the pink dots matched the pink theme I had going on!





As for Grace's Easter wardrobe, I'm having her wear one of these! I'll probably have her wear one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. I'm so in love with both dresses. The white one has a sweet little hem, and the vibrant, retro pink floral dress is just so sassy! The best part is that they're both only $16.80 right now! I've included links to both of them below, and a few other dresses I was loving too!



What are some fun things you added to your little's Easter baskets?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...