Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 118: Favorite Heels

December 09, 2015

 *photos by Brittany LeSueur Photography

Wearing: BB Dakota 'Yale' dress (fit: I'm wearing a small!) | Sole Society Juli wedges c/o | Givenchy bracelet (wore this on my wedding day in 2012, but here's a similar one!) | Uppababy Stroller | Bumble Collection Amber tote in majestic slate c/o 






Hi beautiful friends! Thanks so much for visiting today! I'm sharing a quick sneak peek of our family photo session with my amazingly talented friend Brittany! I chose the baby's dress first, then J's shirt, and my dress last! What was I thinking?! It ended up okay but I was on a mad search for a cute dress and found the most perfect red, backless BB Dakota dress at Nordstrom! I love how this dress has a fit and flare, yet is so flattering! I am not usually a backless girl, but I like how I didn't feel super exposed. This dress would be an amazing pick for holiday party style! If you're in need of one, check out the link above; it comes in multiple colors, and it's only $88!

Red and leopard has always been a favorite of mine, so I styled my favorite printed Juli Wedges from Sole Society. I wear these lovelies year round because #leopardisaneutral.

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is favorite heels! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! 

(Click after the break to link-up!)

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Sandy of Sandy A La Mode on Bloglovin(The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Jaime of Regally Soled. Jacqueline and I love her faux fur from last week's link-up! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: for next week's trend we're styling green and red! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.




<!— end InLinkz script -->

9 comments:

  1. Love your dress and what a beautiful couple!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple and you're such a gorgeous woman with a perfect red dress on! :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress so beautiful pictures
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the red lace dress - so perfect for this time of the year. Your leopard shies match perfectly!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty dress the red really pops! Y'all are so cute!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. no wonder those are your favorite - you can never go wrong with leopard! leopard and red really is a perfect combo :)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious shoot! Love your dress!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful dress and pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress. All of you ladies look so lovely in your heels!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...