Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 66: Cozy Sweaters

November 12, 2014





Hi ladies! For this week's link-up theme I went with something really simple to let my favorite sweater shine. I love these combat boots paired with leggings (yes brown and black is okay to wear together) and I even threw in my midnight blue bag. I think all of the dark, moody colors go great together with my bordeaux colored sweater!

I wanted to share some info about this iPhone case that I styled in this post! It's a company called Kidogo, Kidogo, which means "little by little" in Swahili. Two sisters created this brand "with the aim of lifting the financial barrier preventing women in Tanzania from having access" to mobile technology. They have a one-for-one business model and because a mobile phone is not only a phone, but also a flashlight, calculator, watch, camera, radio and provides a way to bank, these two lovelies felt all women should have access to this resource. They sell iPhone cases to raise money for this amazing cause! There are five different designs for only $30 each. Make sure to check them out here.

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is Favorite Cozy Sweaters! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)


1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, B of Chic in Academia! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Oby Grace of I Spy Oby. Her outfit from last week's link-up is darling! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring Faux Fur as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!



<!— end InLinkz script -->

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic boots and sunnies! This is a great casual outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark tones of your outfit. Also love the color mix.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your phone case is adorable! I always like to buy from companies that give back. Love this casual look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cozy and chic look, love the colour of your sweater! Thanks for hosting:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a chic yet so cozy look - the necklace did a wonderful statement!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in those combat boots! I love your necklace layering, and that you aren't afraid to wear black, brown AND navy together! The outcome is fabulous!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those sunglasses and your handbag you look chic as always!

    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sweater looks so cozy and i love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of your sweater! I almost bought that one and the light pink one from H&M and now I'm mad I didn't! Great look!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. that necklace is gorgeous!!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear H&M has the best sweaters! And I'm obsessed with anything wine colored since this is right up my alley! You look beautiful, lady!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this oversized sweater on you! It just looks so chic & comfy.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you will stop by and join TBT Fashion link up

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your accessories are all on point here! I love the boots, sun glasses and necklace..they perfectly accent your look :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...