Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 17: Military-Inspired Looks

November 13, 2013


Living in Color StyleThe lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is military-inspired looks! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Joanne from Fabulously Average, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

P.S. Jacqueline and I are looking for co-hosts! If you'd like to be a co-host, please email Jacqueline or Elle.  We'd love to have you be apart of Spotlight Weekly!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Nicole from A Dash of Gold! Her bordeaux felt hat is darling! Make sure to stop by her blog to see it, and to say hello!
NEXT WEEK: 
Next week our Spotlight Weekly theme is… FAUX FUR! See you next Thursday :) Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!




17 comments:

  1. Love your look, Jaq! I didn't even think of wearing a shirt dress. :-0

    Talk to you soon!
    Merrie @ Petitecareergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That dress is so flattering

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your dress is just gorgeous!!!! Love that color! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find on Poshmark! Love it with the fun necklace and brown accents.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love that dress with the boots and necklace!!! thanks for hosting!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is gorgeous. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely agree on Nicole having such a great outfit with that hat! Your military outfit is awesome!!!! Sadly I can't link up today, bc I don't have any military inspired pieces. Ah well, there is always next week!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: I like the boots -keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little dress is adorable and I love how the necklace mimic badges on a uniform
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress and that bag is adorable!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never really been into military-inspired looks but that dress is totally changing my mind! It looks fantastic with those boots + bag too!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I saw the preview of this on instagram I loved it immediately, even more so now that I get to see the entire look!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...