Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 2: Summer Dresses

July 31, 2013

 Wearing: Old Navy dress (similar) | F21 Belt | Coach bag | Michael Kors Watch | Nine West Pumps  (similar) | Necklace via EtsyStella & Dot Renegade Cluster bracelets | Sunglasses (similar)

Today Jacqueline and I chose to style summer dresses!  I chose a simple dress I found on super sale and went with super bright accessories in pink-ish hues.  I purposefully wore nude shoes just so I wouldn't take away from the amazing color party going on with my dress and accessories! I think bright pink and yellow are awesome together.  I also love navy with pink. What is your favorite color combination?

Living in Color StyleThe lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up your SUMMER DRESSES outfit or any fashion-related post!)

HOW TO LINK-UP:
1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC. (The first two links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's sidebar, or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

Lastly, remember that even though our theme is stripes this week, we welcome ALL fashion-related posts on this link-up!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons!  Carly is a fellow teacher/blogger and Jacqueline and I both adore her denim vest paired with the darling monochromatic maxi!  Can we just comment on how gorgeous the backdrop of her picture is as well?!

NEXT WEEK: Next week our Spotlight Weekly theme is… PROFESSIONAL DRESS: WORK CLOTHES! So, this also includes cute teacher outfits that you're dying to share with us, fellow teachers! See you next Thursday :) Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

(Linking up with Trend SpinStyle Sessions, What I Wore WednesdayRolled Up Pretty,Transatlantic BlondeGet Your Pretty OnWardrobe WednesdayWeekly Wednesday Blog Hop.)


28 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Great dress and bag!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Love it.

      http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com

      Delete
  2. Both the dresses look great! I love the yellow dress on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of yellow and pink. It screams summer everywhere ;)

    Xoxo,
    http://mmthanwords.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit. You really couldn't scream "summer" any louder. Amazing!!!

    Xoxo Jackie
    Http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great! I'm in love with the color combination, totally delightful!

    <3
    https://zazzish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combo–love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: great yellow dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you through Stylin in St Louis's blog! I am your newest follower. Love the bright colors!

    Joanna

    www.coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving yellow on you! looks so summery!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring me! Made my day!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! Love the pink and yellow color combo!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual, you girls are adorable! That is such a fun dress, it looks more like Lilly Pulitzer than Old Navy! Especially with the fun pink accessories :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love both dresses!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous in yellow Elle! Love the pink bag!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a beauty in yellow my dear! Gorgeous styling
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the yellow! Very pretty summer look. And with those pink accessories it is awesome for the hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great dress! I'm a long time reader, but I first time commenter. I love this link up and getting to know more bloggers. I love your style and can only strive to be as cute while in the middle of my year-long shopping freeze. Thanks for the inspiration!

    www.annikadotbenitz.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You pull of yellow so well! I am incredibly jealous! I love the touches of pink in this outfit-- the colors look so nice together :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. This bright and cheery dress is beautiful! I love you styled it - so brilliant! You picked the perfect necklace
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that color combination! I agree about navy & pink, too :)

    xo,
    -Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the yellow!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The yellow dress is absolutely stunning. Love how it paired with the pink.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...