Outfit Post: Pop of Neon

February 05, 2012





Outfit Details:
Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Trench Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Denim: Britches boutique (similar)
Sunglasses: Ruche
Shoes: Dana Buchmann (similar)
Purse: Old Navy

Well, friends, it was time to introduce my cute, little neon mini messenger to the world. It really is the perfect size! One could say that I am probably relying a little too much on trench vests for my layering technique these days. However, it makes a warmer outfit much more stylish than throwing on a jacket over everything. I make do when it comes to my cold weather troubles… however, it is February! Almost time for Spring!!

Also, I can't help but share my sweet little weekend surprise from my guy. Last week, I tweeted about how I fell in love with this cute little puppy ring dish from Anthropologie. He secretly ordered it, and it was sitting on the counter when I got home from work yesterday! It helps that our puppy looks strikingly similar to the one on the dish :)

 

Hope your week is fabulous-xo.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin', & Chictopia!

14 comments:

  1. your yellow bag is sooo cute! loving your blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fiancee is so sweet! and i love everything about this outfit; you are rocking neons :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style sweetie! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your whole outfit!! Your vest and bag are amazing!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to enter!!

    -Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! Love the neon hand bag and your overall outfit :) And what a sweet surprise! Adorable! xoxo

    -Rachel :)
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, so much and has me counting down the day until spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! I love everything about this outfit!

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute look...love the belted vest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colors! And your vest is so fabulous!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! And also - must.steal.that.bag.

    xx, M
    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Comfy yet so chic. Love these layering ideas from you.
    buy diablo 3 account

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting combo of clothes. I don't think I would be able to pull of that vest with the rest of the outfit but looks like you did :B

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pink and orange together, especially with that pop of yellow! And your puppy is adorable :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This bag looks almost too good for Old Navy, love it!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...