Hair Tutorial | Double Side Braid Three Ways

February 12, 2017

Today I'm sharing one of my go-to hair styles for my 4 day unwashed hair. Braids are deceiving in that they can seem like they are a time-consuming endeavor; but t's easily become one of my weekly hair styles. I love that each of the three styles offer a completely different look and you can take them from day to night with ease!

I've been wanting to share some of my braids with you for SO long! I am glad I can finally sit down and take the time to film and publish a hair tutorial. Please let me know if this video was easy to follow/hear/see, etc, and if not I'll update with your tips and criticisms for the next video!




I can't wait to hear what you think! 
Let me know what kind of braids or styles you want to see next!


xo. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...