Babywearing | How to do a Double Hammock Carry (DH)

January 24, 2017

I've been babywearing G since she was born! I absolutely love wrapping her. Once she hit around two months I learned a specific back carry called a "Double Hammock" and I love it because it provides so much support! You'll see what I do in the video - it's a bit difficult to type out/explain, but PLEASE let me know if you have any questions!

*NOTE: DO NOT WEAR A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 10 MONTHS ON YOUR BACK. This video is for experienced babywearers to learn a new carry. If you are new to wrapping your baby, please attend a Babywearing International (http://babywearinginternational.org/) meeting and learn more about carriers + types of wraps before attempting this on your own.

HOW-TO VIDEO:


HAPPY BABYWEARING!

CHECK OUT THESE OTHER BABYWEARING POSTS:

xo. L

7 comments:

  1. wow lovely post!
    Please checkout my latest post
    http://www.sadeestyle.net/2017/01/gul-ahmed-clearance-sale-shopping-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter was so cute through the whole video. Great video...never seen these before. Handy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you are so passionate about wrapping your daughter and carrying her with you! I hope to try this out when we have kiddos!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!! Such a cool way to carry. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I've never seen this! So cool! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool way to carry your kids! I'll have to try this one day.

    xo, Steph
    www.UrbanBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am showing this so my sister!! I love this idea! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...