Ten Duster Sweaters On My Wish List + A Link-Up

November 16, 2016

One of my favorite Fall trends the last few years are these long sweaters. They remind me of the ones that my mom used to wear in the 90's. I always thought I was such a grown-up wearing her long sweaters with my dresses, haha, I was only like 10. Anyway, I'm sharing ten of my favorite dusters from some of my favorite places to shop below!







Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is sweaters or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us!

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: L from Living in Color on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and our guest host Shari of Savvy Every Day on Bloglovin' (The first 3 links in the link-up.)

2. Please link back to Larissa and Jacqueline's blog on the post you linked to, stating that you joined in on the fun over at Spotlight Weekly.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!



SPOTLIGHT: This week's spotlight is 101 Things I LoveJacqueline and I adore her look from last week's link-up! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!

NEXT WEEK: Next week we aren't linking up since it's American Thanksgiving, but join us in two weeks for a holiday favorite, plaid! Thanks so much for linking up each week! Have a fabulous rest of your day!

xo. L



<!— end InLinkz script -->

13 comments:

  1. Such a great, casual and stylish outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the linkup!
    Jonathan
    The Hosiery Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty pink duster sweater! It is simply perfect for all sorts of layering.

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest layers! Love the colors!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your duster sweater is perfection. I added a couple to my wardrobe, too. You look so cute and cozy in this outfit L. I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the duster and the cute puppy!!
    -inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this duster on you! The color is beautiful and it looks so cozy.
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love long sweaters! So good with leggings and boots at this time of year

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that hat! Your outfit screams fall weather! Your dog is so cute too :) Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the long sweater and the wide-brimmed hat. Your pup is so cute :-)

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look really cute in this sweater,such an amazing outfit
    http://paperdollz.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...