*I have been compensated by Immaculate Baking and Whole Foods for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. As always, all opinions are my own.
I am elated to be partnering with Whole Foods to bring you this holiday baking recipe. Apple pie is a staple during the holidays, but I wanted to share a bit of an unconventional take on it! As you probably know, everything I make is both dairy and egg free, so you don't have to worry about those with this recipe!
This deliciously festive dessert is so incredibly easy and only took me about a half hour to make from start to finish! It's also very easy on the wallet, making these a great option for holiday parties! You can make these in bulk without worrying about spending a fortune - I guarantee they'll be a hit!
MINI APPLE PIE CRESCENTS
- 3 granny smith apples sliced
- 1 package of Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped (but you can forego them to make it nut-free)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
This is a pretty simple recipe!
1. As you can see in the video, you start by mixing everything in a bowl except for the crescent rolls and pecans. (Oh and make sure you pre-heat the oven to 375 F).
2. Lay out the crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet.
3. Spread the pecans on first, then follow with the apple mixture.
4. Roll them up to make little bite size apple pies.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy! They taste best when they're fresh out of the oven!
Let me know if you decide to try out this recipe! I'd to know what you think in the comments below!
Be sure to visit your local Whole Foods store for Immaculate Baking Products! Right now if you buy $10 worth you save $3 on your purchase!