There's nothing better than a no-brainer outfit. I love tee dresses because all I have to do is throw it on and layer it with a jacket, vest, or tie a flannel around my waist. I opted for Fall-like vino colored accessories to match my flannel.
Flannel tops are pretty much my go-to piece for Autumn, mostly because you look silly styling plaid in the spring, ha! And I'm a big lover of plaid, so I go all out. See my three tips and outfits below for styling a flannel top. I've also linked some of my favorite, inexpensive flannel tops below!
THREE WAYS TO STYLE FLANNEL FOR FALL
1. With a tee dress and a hat. You're instantly chic the second you add a flannel top around your waist. Paired with booties and a hat? Majorly chic points, right there.
2. I call the second look below my street look, haha, the ripped jeans, rugged shoes, and beanie make it a great daytime look for apple picking or some fun at the pumpkin patch without sacrificing style!
3. Who says you can't wear flannel to work?! Go for a more daytime feel and layer your flannel top with a puffer vest and dress pants. Very J.Crew, but definitely not out of style!
My outfit details: Shop Pitaya tee dress c/o (love this color) | BP top from Nordstrom (It's 40% off! I'm wearing a small) | Similar hat | Cents of Style booties c/o | Similar choker
Shop the post:
Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is black or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us!
2. Use the button provided on Larissa or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.
3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!
SPOTLIGHT: This week's spotlight is Joi of In my Joi . Jacqueline and I adore her look from last week's link-up! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!