Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: How To Style Boyfriend Jeans

July 21, 2016

It's here, it's here! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public! Finally, you can shop all of these fabulous items if you've been eagerly waiting! Today I'm sharing my FAVORITE jeans from the sale. They're normally $88, but on sale for $58 and a complete steal at that price. Below I've styled the same jeans three ways with super inexpensive and trendy items from the sale, perfect for Spring, Summer, and Fall!

Below there are links to all of the items in this post - and most are included in the Nordstrom Sale! Be sure to check out my 10 dresses under $30 post from the Nordstrom Sale, and if you're a mama, don't forget to check out my baby gear favorites from the sale here! 

I also have a post from a few days ago where I tried on several items (like 9 outfits!) and I talked about hits, misses, and sizing info for each!








SHOP THE POST:





xo. L

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the way you've styled this outfit!! That's a perfect pair of jeans!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing look ; -)))

    xoxo


    invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! You are looking absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! And I love the way you styled them. So laid back and cool.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled those jeans. You can never go wrong with an oversized tee and some cute booties :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...