Ten Nordstrom Dresses Under $30

July 17, 2016

As you may have heard by now, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full effect! Tons of Nordstrom cardholders are shopping now, and soon the sale will be open to the public! July 22nd, to be exact! There are so many amazing deals, and since dresses are one of my favorite clothing items to style, I had to share my ten favorite dresses from the sale. This Lush Clothing 'Whitney' dress is easily my favorite, and number one on my list of ten and IT'S STILL AVAILABLE IN ALL SIZES. This blows my mind because it's been a favorite among many! Also, it comes in 10 different colors, so if merlot red isn't the color for you - do not fret!
Wearing: Lush Clothing 'Whitney' dress (Fits true to size - I'm wearing a small for length) on sale for $31.90, regularly $48) | Taudrey necklace c/o | Bag | Shoes

Although the Whitney shift is my number one, I had tons of favorites from the sale! I've linked to each one below! Let me know if you decide to do a bit of shopping - I love hearing about other ladies' purchases/finds!






xo. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...