The Hat Lady Tells All | 10 Go-To Hats For Summer

July 04, 2016

Hi friends! It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of all the hats. My love for hats stems from many avenues, but mostly, I adore their functionality. If you aren't catching my drift, then, I'll be frank... I can not wash my hair for like 4-5 days, but still look put-together if my hair is hiding under a hat! There you have it - my number one mom secret. Hats!

No really though, here are the hats that you simply cannot live without!






The Straw Hat: one of my favorites for summer! Looks super darling with a sundress, shorts and a tee, or even your swimsuit! I have like four of these in my closet!

The Fedora: The fedora is a classic hat that comes in many colors. It looks great with jeans and a top, or with most dresses!

The Baseball Cap: looks super cute with a side braid, and can be easily worn with super casual clothes!





The Statement Fedora: Basically a colorful hat! Burnt orange, olive green, and even red! These colors compliment an outfit, and allow you to look effortlessly chic even when your hair is dirty!





Hopefully after reading this post, you'll love hats as much as I do! Happy shopping!

xo. L

3 comments:

  1. So many great options. I never thought I looked good in hats until I tried wearing them and now I love them. Fedora's are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you pull off hats so well! I'm jealous & all of your outfits are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat collection, and wish I looked half as good in them as you do! Especially loving your straw hat!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...