Voodoo Vixen

July 28, 2015





Hi loves! Happy hump day. I'm sharing a summery printed dress that would be perfect for a Hawaiian vacay! Man, do I wish I was going to Hawaii sometime soon! It will be a while for me, but that's okay :) I'm perfectly content right now sporting this dress for lunch at my favorite local Mexican restaurant instead.

One of the things I love about this dress from Voodoo Vixen is the cut. Anything that's a-line is perfection in my book... it instantly makes the outfit feel more girly. The dress is definitely longer since the line is vintage-inspired, but that's okay for this short-legged girl because I paired the dress with the perfect ankle strapped sandals to help elongate and separate the leg/foot area. I hope this is all making sense, but basically, ankle straps = good with long dresses ;)

Hope you have a great rest of the week! Don't forget to link-up your chambray tomorrow! It's our 100th link-up! Can you believe we've had that many?!



4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful and so feminine, this dress was made for you to wear it.

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome style!! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress on you!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you nailed it! Love this!

    http://alwayzfashionablylate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...