Summer Hair With Hidden Crown | Loose Fish Tail

July 05, 2015




Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a bunch of goodies, the first being these amazing sandals! Now, I have some 'Millers' in nude and they're my absolute favorite... but these Tory Burch knock-offs cost me $12 last weekend, and I even got a second pair (!) for an additional $6. THEY'RE BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF! That's two Tory Burch look-alikes for $18. Ridiculous... and they come in SEVEN colors, so if you're interested in checking them out, I'm pretty sure most sizes are sold out online however, I went to my local Payless and found all the colors there! You should definitely check it out if you're on a budget this summer like I am haha.

Next, I want to share with you the magic of Hidden Crown hair extensions. If you're like me and love to have braids and hairstyles for long hair, but just don't have the length for it, try these out! I put these 20 inch extensions in (literally took me 30 seconds to put them on) and did this super fun fish tail braid! The thing I love most about this brand is that you don't have to spend like 15 minutes putting them in and you don't have to sew them in, they just fit on your head like a Halo with a clear wire! If you wanna learn more be sure to visit their website. I've got lots more to share about these things, and might even film a tutorial video if I get the chance pretty soon, but until then, check out all of my hair styles on Snapchat: LivinginColorL.

Lastly, I wanted to share how amazing my Covered Goods carseat canopy/nursing scarf has been. Not only is the grey and white stripe perfect with almost every outfit I wear [that's important, right?!] but I've been using it a lot lately and I love how the fabric is light and breathable for both nursing and for the hot days when I'm walking my babe to and from the car! (It's been over 100 degrees like consistently the past few weeks.) Nursing in public was very scary for me at first, but with the help of my Covered Goods canopy, I still feel super modest and comfortable now!


9 comments:

  1. You are glowing dear!! Such a gorgeous outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect dress <3


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursing cover, it's adorable! You look fabulous!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks like a cute romper - I love your side braid too....


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your outfit matches the carseat canopy. Lovely fish tail as well.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this outfit. But what I love most is how much you are glowing! You look so happy mama! I hope you and the little nugget is doing well.

    XoXo,
    Nicole

    http://www.nicole-kelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, I just got 2 pairs of these sandals last week. http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh-Kay your hair is hands down AMAZING here!!! So perfect!! Also love the dress!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...