Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 91: Pastels

May 27, 2015

Wearing: Shabby Apple tea time dress c/o | Old Navy Wedges | C.Wonder bag c/o | InPink Pave Link bracelet c/o

Happy Thursday, loves! The week is almost over ;) Today I'm styling a dress from the Shabby Apple Blue Bayou collection. I love how feminine a-line dresses make me look - especially for this post-partum body. I'm not going to lie, it's tough taking outfit photos just two weeks after having a baby, but I'm getting used to it. I just can't wait until I"m cleared to work out! As for my shoes, anything that involves neon sandals or ankle straps are my current obsession!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is pastels! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Preeti of Nines to 5 (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Tilden of To Be Bright. Her outfit from last week's link-up is fabulous! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are styling your favorite looks featuring prints and patterns! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.

<!— end InLinkz script -->

9 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! the line is so flattering! you look beautiful! it is just too soon!
    you are so beautiful!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that belt on the dress! Gorgeous!
    XO
    Carrie and Stacy
    CS Gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! Don't be too hard on yourself. No time for that :) Most people are still in their pajamas two weeks after baby.
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes!! So cute :) You look awesome.

    Elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: fabulous proposals. I like your dress. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing girl - I hope I look that good after just having a baby!!! That dress is adorable - I love the unique buckle!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  7. props to you for posting two weeks after a baby! & congrats on being a new mama! very cute dress too!
    -c.
    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pops of bold colors here that you paired with the B & W bag! Gorgeous!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...