Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 77: Winter White

February 18, 2015

Wearing: Pink Blush Maternity dress c/o (similar) | Alfani wedges via Macy's | Target belt (similar) | Tory Burch bag | Forever 21 pearl bracelets | heart bracelet gift from J | Rocksbox Sparkle bracelet c/o | TAudrey 'Autograph Name Plate Necklace' c/o

Hi lovelies! I'm sharing an amazing dress from Pink Blush Maternity! I am absolutely in love with it and plan to wear it at least once a week for the remainder of my pregnancy! I styled the dress with some simple ankle-strap wedges, my Tory Burch bag, and a few simple, yet perfect accessories! The Rocksbox sparkle bracelet is a particular favorite of mine! Have you ever heard of Rocksbox? It's an amazing jewelry service that allows you to pick your favorite pieces each month! Your stylist then puts together a special box just for you so you can style the jewelry on loan, then when you're ready for new pieces simply send it back! Want to try it free for a month? Use the code livingincolorxoxo at checkout for a free first month! 

Lastly, I want to express my love for this necklace. TAudrey is a company that I've been hearing so much about recently! I had to grab a customized necklace of my own! Their pieces are completely personalized, which means they directly fit with your individual style! I love wearing personalized pieces because they are very close to my heart, for obvious reasonsI ;) I think one of these gorgeous bracelets will be added to my growing TAudrey collection next!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is winter white! Or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' and the guest host, Shauna of Lipgloss & Lace! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Johanna of 101 Things I Love. Her outfit from last week's link-up is fabulous! We love it, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are styling your favorite looks featuring 'Think Spring'! Anything pastel, floral or spring-y in your mind is what we'd love to see you style! Thanks so much for linking up each week! xo.


<!— end InLinkz script -->

13 comments:

  1. You look so pretty I love that daisy dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful and girly in this outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! Love the style of it

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Grace" tag necklace, and how you belted your dress is divine.
    Looking very chic :)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and styled perfectly! Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty! I love the camel colored bag with it too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress, the tonal daisy print is so fun.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature - it's so appreciated! You're such a fashionable mama-to-be! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!! The necklace is gorgeous!

    www.wedressalright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! Your outfit screams spring.

    I would like to invite you to join the link up party at Reasonstodress where I am cohosting with the lovely Angie. We would love to have you join us.

    Angele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your winter white- too pretty!!!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com/2015/02/dusty-rose-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty in this dress. I would wear it once a week as well :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your accessories, handbag, and beautifully detailed dress are a grand slam! You look fabulous!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...