This Weekend

September 07, 2014


Happy Monday, ladies! I had such a fabulous this past weekend hosting the dressbarn 'Hey Smartypants' event! We had lots of people come in and try on the new S.M.A.R.T. fit pant, and the store I was at even sold out of most of their sizes! I got to meet some pretty fabulous people, and see some of my favorite lovelies as well. I must say, it was a great success, and I had a blast! Big, big thanks to everyone who came out or spread the word about the event!

p.s. grab the dress I'm wearing here on SALE for only $30! Total steal.

*Some photos by Clara of Little Miss Fashion Queen
  

11 comments:

  1. You look so cute in that leopard dress!! And how cool that you got to host an event at Dress Barn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that dress! It's been a while since I've been to Dressbarn, mostly because they don't have them here in Italy - but I'm def checking out one when I return to the states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally rocking this dress! Looking beautiful!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This leopard dress looks great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great fun :)
    I really like your dress

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress, you look gorgeous! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe what a fun event! And you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun!! you look great!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a fun afternoon, so happy we could catch up! You looked gorgeous, and were so awesome in retail..haha.

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! You look great in that leopard dress!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress and this looks like such a cute event!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...