Spotlight Weekly Link-Up: Week 45 | Summer Shorts

June 18, 2014



<
<
>

Happy Thursday! I just wanted to thank you all again for your amazing response and overwhelming support to my #RealBloggerBeauty post from this past weekend, I am so thankful and lucky to have such amazing friends :) I have read each and every one of your responses to my post, and plan to write all of you back this week.

Anyway, if you're up to some fun, and budget-friendly shopping right now, and love this outfit you can buy the ENTIRE thing in like one sitting. It's ALL from Target, besides the bag- but Target has a really cute neon bag you could get instead. I just love how it's a subtle print mixing outfit, and super summery! Lastly- let me just brag on these shoes- they are my favorite. Mainly because they are Birkenstock look-alikes for only $19! They are much cuter than Birks, in my opionion! Let me know if you do buy something (or all of it!) because I want to see it on you ;) xoxo.

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature favorite shorts! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and the guest host, Shannon of Upbeat Soles! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT:
This week's spotlight is Krista of Sugar Loves Chic. Her blue summer dress from last week's link-up is so darling, so make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring summer wedges as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

Linking up with: 101 Things I Love
<!— end InLinkz script -->

28 comments:

  1. You look adorable, you are the cutest. Love that tee, and the way you style it! ;)

    God bless,
    XO,Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever taken blog photos in shorts...so I'll have to get on that soon! Love your pineapple top + shorts combo though, so cute!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect casual summery outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern mixing in this outfit. I have to agree that these are much cuter then Birkenstocks which I am not a fan of.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!! = ]
    xoxo


    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning in those colors Elle and that pineapple top is too cute. Krita's blue dress is so pretty.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pop of color in your shoes. What a fun summer outfit!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this entire outfit and I've been itching for a Target trip lately, now I have to go!!! I'm loving the pineapple trend right now. I'm wearing some cute pineapple earrings in my post today! Thanks for the link up, so excited about wedges next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: the shorts are perfect for summer. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Love the yellow and green, so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bright summer outfit! Your pineapple tank is so cute!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so adorable! Love this mix of fun prints! Great stylish and attainable summer look! Thanks for hosting! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought that pineapple tank top the other day!! Absolutely love how you paired it with the printed shorts! Such a great summer look!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your top is totally cutesy! Love how you mixed prints by pairing it with the shorts, too :)

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your blog via the link up and i'm so happy I did! I am loving this shirt and shorts combo! The patterns are so bright and fun!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The most perfect summery outfit! Such perfect print mixing. I found your blog through the linkup and I'm so excited to now follow!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving the pineapple tank with those printed shorts! So fun!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this combination, so colorful, and those pineapples are so cute.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those shorts - and the whole look is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those shoes are amazing! Gotta love Target <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  21. that pineapple top is too cute, love how you styled it

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. These prints together are just too good! So fun!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That tee is such a great find. I can't even believe the price. Very cute summery outfit!
    www.vivreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. These prints work so well together! That top is so fun!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love your green shorts!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely summer Outfit....it Looks very sweet and fresh <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This pineapple tank is so cute. Great on trend piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...