Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 40: Neon

May 15, 2014

Wearing: Gap top (similar) | Choies skirt c/o (similar) | Old Navy satchel (similar) | Torrid Heels (similar) | J.Crew necklace (similar) | Michael Kors Watch | Anjolee earrings c/o

*I'm having trouble linking to my "similar pieces" right now- will fix asap! So sorry for any inconvenience!


>
Happy Thursday! I'm finally kicking this cold that I've had since last Saturday! What a week. Anyway, I chose to style my favorite flowy neon yellow skirt for this week's link-up trend! I paired it with a gorgeous neon-like statement piece from J.Crew, and with a denim top. The chambray serves as the 'canvas' for the neon colors so that the outfit doesn't feel too busy. Lastly, for a bit of sparkle up top, I styled my Anjolee earrings! They were custom made just for me, and I love the halo look that spice up the typical diamond stud! All of Anjolee.com's pieces can be customized to a specific preference such as metal type, diamond size, and quality! They also offer a darling gemstone bracelet which is great for gifting!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature neon! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:
Living in Color Style1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Erin of The Fashion Canvas blog, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Hillary of Style in a Small Town. Her striped skirt is  fabulous- and we actually came across her outfit via our new hashtag #SpotlightWeekly on twitter and instagram!  Make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring summer hats as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

14 comments:

  1. Such a chic and bright outfit! I like your necklace and skirt very much!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ;-_0

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle, your Neon Skirt is so pretty as is the necklace. A Chic, Girly Outfit. Love how you & Jac thought the same in terms of Neon Yellow Skirts.

    I would love for you to check out my 2 Neon Pieces. I am in love with both. It is an Outfit I wore for Mother's Day. Thanks.

    Enjoy your weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic outfit! Love the neon skirt!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love neons for summer!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love this outfit! so colorful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you chose a chambray skirt to pair with the flowy skirt and bright necklace, works perfectly together! Thanks again for featuring me this week! I'm so excited! :) Have a great day!

    xoxo,Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is probably my favorite neon look ever. It's so beautiful, and it looks good on ya. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you are sounding better. This necklace is perfect with this outfit. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun skirt! I love how it fits and your accessories compliment it perfectly! Great necklace. Happy Friday!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your skirt is adorable!!!! You styled it beautifully. Hope you have a great weekend!!
    ~Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this yellow skirt...looks fabulous paired with the chambray shirt and statement necklace!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...