Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 37: Favorite Handbag

April 24, 2014

Wearing: Chicwish dress c/o | Rebecca Minkoff bag | Alfani Wedges via Macy's INPINK 'Go For Baroque' necklace c/o | Michael Kors Watch | Antebellum Baubles bracelets c/o

Happy Thursday fashionistas! I chose to style this simple crochet dress courtesy of Chicwish with neutral colors and a pop of pink lipstick and my darling new mint statement necklace- I'd also love to pair this with a denim jacket or denim vest and nude wedges for a fancier look! I chose to style my Rebecca Minkoff MAC as my favorite handbag for our trend this week! This thing went everywhere with me in Vegas because it's compact, versatile, and it's a RM bag, so of course it's fabulous! I can't wait to see your favorite handbags :)

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature favorite handbags! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)

HOW TO LINK-UP:
Living in Color Style1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Alyssa of Sincerely, Truly Scrumptious blog, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Kat of House of Polynesia! Her graphic tee and pencil skirt are spot on! Make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring lace as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

15 comments:

  1. cute look ; ]

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the second one!!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lace dress is so nice! Really like your Rebecca Minkoff bag too :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your mint bag and statement necklace!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove purses! I just linked up and im gonna check out some other blogs right now too! Thank you!!!
    XO Ellen of Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is stunning! I love the sandals too! <3

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty dress! I've been looking for ankle strap white sandals and I was actually thinking about getting the ones you have on. Are they comfortable?

    Cynthia
    http://myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look. That lace dress is so divine!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is beautiful! love how you went with gold & turquoise accessories.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with that dress! And you accessorized it perfectly!

    XO,
    Elke
    www.thearatedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lace on that dress!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me just say that I love this lace dress
    Love the darker color bag up against the stark white
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a white dress and cognac accessories. Great look and so perfect for spring and summer!

    Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is exactly what I'm looking forward to wearing this Summer! Too cute. Btw I just randomly stumbled across your blog and I'm loving your style!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...