Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 35: Spring Jackets/Blazers

April 10, 2014
Wearing: Thrifted dress (similar) | Old Navy jacket | ILoveSexy wedges c/o | Target Hat | RedEnvelope Birthstone Ring c/o | Antebellum Baubles bracelets c/o

Happy Thursday everyone! I must say - I don't believe that there's anything more Springy than a denim jacket! (Besides floral maybe…) I wore this simple outfit with my amazing and versatile fedora and patterned wedges to do some serious leg-elongating...That's a thing, right? Hope you're having a fabulous week!

The lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature spring jackets/blazers! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
Living in Color Style1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Katie of All Glammed Up blog, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

This week's Spotlight is Chi Chi of Chi Chi Loves…! Her mix of blue and green is fabulous! Make sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: Next week we are featuring menswear-inspired style as our spotlight trend! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!
<!-- end InLinkz script —>


  1. I absolutely love this look - those shoes are sooo cute! And agree with the denim jacket statement. I just purchased one and have rarely taken it off!

    Clothes & Quotes

  2. I'm wearing my denim jacket for the first time today! :) You look beautiful! Love the design on these wedges :)

    Rachel's Lookbook

  3. Such a beautiful bag and perfect denim jacket!

  4. Hello from Spain: nice denim jacket. I like your sandals. Keep in touch.

  5. loving your jewelry! i've been swooning over pieces w/minerals (like your bracelets). perfect way to dress up spring basics.


  6. Great outfit!! I love the shoes and your hat!


  7. This outfit couldn't be any simpler yet totally 100% chic. One cannot go wrong with a LBD topped off by a Denim Jacket which is for sure a Must-have Jacket for Spring. The addition of the cute fedora was nice and those Gingham Wedges are just too cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

    I linked a Leather Bomber as my Spring Jacket this week. Hope you like the Outfit. =)

    Have a great weekend, ahead Beautiful Elle!

  8. All of the ladies look amazing, and I love some of their looks, but I must say that yours was my favorite one. That is something I can see myself wearing. Thanks for the inspiration.

  9. Those shoes are adorable! This is a lovely outfit on you.

  10. what a great spring look
    the combo just works so well together

  11. Totally agree about the denim jacket. It's a total staple of mine and looks good with literally every summer dress and skirt I own.

    Great outfit and accessories!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

  12. An LBD with a denim jacket = the perfect spring outfit :)
    xx Stephanie (

  13. Adore your wedges!


Thanks for the love! I am so thankful and appreciative of your support!
You can also find me on:
Twitter: @livingincolor_
Instagram: @livingincolor_
Pinterest: @livingincolorr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...