Spotlight Weekly Link-Up | Week 22: Coats

January 08, 2014

 Wearing: J.Crew top (similar) | Joe Fresh pants | Nine West coat via Macy's (similar) | Zara flats (love these) | Daisygem necklace c/o | similar sunglasses

To be quite honest, I was sort of hot wearing this coat! I used to be a lady who'd bundle up in every coat I could find, but the days of bundling up with more than one layer and a scarf are over for me.  I can't say I mind too much.  Being a Southern California native, it just isn't in my blood to dress in layers and warm weather clothing. Needless to say, I will always love the color-block-ness of this coat, and try to style it as many ways I can during the two months of 70 degree weather I have in my state!

Living in Color StyleThe lovely Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is outfits that feature coats! Come back weekly to visit us! (Click after the break to link-up!)
HOW TO LINK-UP:
1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host this week is Merrie of Petite Career Girl, so make sure to follow her too! (The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.


3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

SPOTLIGHT:
This week's Spotlight is Joanna from Coastal Closet! We love her look from our sequins and sparkles link-up before Christmas! Is this dress not absolutely gorgeous!? Make sure to stop by her blog to see it, and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: 
Next week the trend we are styling is Metallic! So anything shiny, silver, or gold! I personally love any metallic color with a super bright pink! Can't wait to see how you style it! Thank you so much for reading, and for linking up!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful pants and coat! You look great!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    love the pop of sequin underneath!

    xo, Nina
    afterthe40barfinish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love that black and grey coat :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: Pretty proposals. I like your coat. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the two-tone combo of your coat. It definitely steps it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat is gorgeous Elle. I absolutely love the Tartan Pants & Sequined Top too. Together it's a great getup for the New Year. My pleasure linking up for the first time this year, with you & Jaqcueline. =)

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your two toned coat! I linked up! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice recopilation, we love coats with mix of fabrics!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with that coat wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pants...fabulous grey sequin top and I love that you paired it with a boucle coat. It's been great co-hosting with you guys! Looking forward to future linkups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh! What's not to love about this outfit-perfect coat, sequins, and plaid!

    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color blocking coat! Love those flats and how fun is this outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving every single thing about this outfit
    I want it all
    Brett

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...