What To Wear On New Years Eve

December 28, 2013

Wearing: LuLu*s dress c/o | Daisygem necklace c/o | Glamplaza clutch c/o | Zara shoes (love these) | Express belt | wavy hair c/o Jose Eber curling wand

Jacqueline of Stylin' In St. Louis and I are so excited to bring you a New Years Eve style collaboration!  We've put Spotlight Weekly on hold for the holidays, but I just missed this lady so much, so we both styled a New Years Eve outfit! I love how we both naturally went for subtle polka dots!

I must say, the shape of this dress is fabulous.  I love the high neckline and flirty a-line skirt.  I paired it with my favorite little bit of sparkle from Daisygem and my highly coveted Zara shoes.  People are paying up to $300 on ebay for these shoes, but I lucked out and found them in my local Zara for only $54 on sale!  It was the greatest day ever.  

For those that couldn't style this warm weather new years dress, all I'd do is add some tights, or over the knee boots with a black blazer to keep warm in the snowy, cold weather! I am fortunate to live in a place where I can rock bare legs year round!  

20 comments:

  1. That polka dot dress is so cute! I like it with the gold accessories! I always end up wanting to wear something with some sparkle on new year's eve :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and girly combination for NYE.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so cute and looks perfect with the golden clutch!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty fortunate to wear dresses without freezing at this time of year lol at least during the day!

      Delete
  4. Oh that polka-dot dress is so cute
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go with any of those proposals, so pretty and cute!!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the polka dot dress--can't go wrong with polka dots on holidays!

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not believe this dress is from Lulu's, perfection!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress! That clutch is so fab!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is SO FAB! My two favorite things, polka dots and gold. You are so gorgeous!
    Happy New Year!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look and just pinned it;)

    www.asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those tights are so fun!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...